skip to main | skip to sidebar
Oh Taste and See...

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Likeness

Hmmm, I wonder who Taylor takes after.

Posted by Carrie Poe at 8:17 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My photo
Carrie Poe
I am a full time wife & mother, and a Mary Kay consultant & jewelry maker in my spare time. It is my desire that this blog would glorify the Lord and reflect His goodness to us.
View my complete profile

  • ▼  2009 (51)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ▼  January (18)
      • Just Like Me
      • "Hats Were Made for Your Head"
      • Girly Girl
      • The Power of the Tongue
      • Weekend Getaway
      • Poe Look-Alike Meter
      • New Words
      • My Little Singer
      • Taylor's Birthday Party
      • Happy Birthday, Taylor!
      • "I'm Sahee!"
      • Likeness
      • Opposites
      • Birthday Party
      • Christmas in Knoxville
      • Christmas in Americus & Chattanooga
      • Christmas 2008
      • Thanksgiving
  • ►  2008 (46)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (2)

  • Family Photos

  • Joy in the Journey
  • Adventures with Our 2 Blessings
  • Creation's Mirror
  • BECAUSE I SAID SO
  • The Cabush Family
  • balance - the secret to life
  • His Mercy is New
  • The Barbers
  • I am NOT Rachael Ray!
  • The Davis Domain
  • Life to the Fullest
  • Living Proof Ministries