Thursday, January 22, 2009

Girly Girl

Taylor is finally wearing bows!!!! I know that this sounds really silly that I am excited about this, but ever since Taylor 'found' her head, she would never let me put a bow in her hair or a hat on her head. The last picture I have of anything on her head was on Halloween when she was 8 months old and was dressed as a butterfly. This year I had to come up with a costume that did not have something to go on her head. Two days ago Daniel decided to just try putting a bow in her hair again. We had not tried for a long time and just gave up thinking that it would be a long time before she wore anything on her head. When we would try in the past we always told her how cute she looked, but she didn't seem to care. This time was no different except that Taylor now understands what pretty is and she can see how cute she looks with bows in her hair. Who knew that we could appeal to her vanity to get her to wear bows. Ha ha! That day she ended up wearing it for a couple of hours or so and then taking it out. The next day she wore one all day long. It is amazing how much it changes her appearance. She looks so much more girly. I love my little girly girl!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Aww! She looks so cute wearing a hairbow! Her chair is adorable too!

Tina said...

I think hairbows look so cute on girls her age. I'm glad she likes wearing them..at least for now. :)
I like her chair too! Where did you get that? We need to get a chair for Caleb soon. Right now he likes to get in and out of his Bumbo seat.

Carrie Poe said...

She got that chair for Christmas from my mom, but we found it in one of those little magazines. I can't remember the name of it, but the delivery time was really slow. I can't remember if they had one for little boys or not. My mom might still have the magazine though.