Friday, August 14, 2009

Baby Dedication

This past weekend we had Katelyn's Baby Dedication at church. My family came down from Chattanooga to be present. They stayed from Friday night until Tuesday morning. Here are a few pictures that my sister got of the baby dedication on Sunday.


Laura, our Children's Director, presented us with a children's Bible.
Taylor was watching herself on the screen and Katelyn seemed to be looking at the pastor the whole time.

Bro. Hugh likes to hold all the babies.


Here are some other pictures that we got while my family was staying with us.

Rebekah and Taylor played really well together. They liked to play with the string beads.
Story Time!
We bought a $10 pool at Wal-Mart and filled it up in the backyard for the kids to play in. We had wanted to take them to the Splash Pad, but it is only open on the weekends during naptime. This was a good alternative and the kids had a blast! Daniel ended up putting the pool at the bottom of the slide so the kids could slide down into the pool. I think Taylor did it one time and then she was done. Rebekah did it over and over. I think it was a little bit overwhelming for the little ones.
Rebekah and Taylor loved the sandbox. Joshua, not so much.
Taylor liked to get the hose and rinse the sand off of everyone else.
I love this little silhouette of Taylor and Joshua. I am tempted to blow it up and cut it out.
I think everyone was watching Mary Poppins here.
Taylor was glued to it and wanted to watch it over and over even after everyone had left.
Ready, Set, Fly!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Tina said...

Looks like it was lots of fun! Makes me want to come visit too. :)
I love the silhouette pic also. You should frame that one!